Sunday, April 26, 2015

CHANGING IT UP


Hey guys! For this blog post, I wanted to share my new hair cut and my new favorite way to style it!


This is what my hair cut looked like right after I cut it. 


1. I started off by washing my hair. I'm always changing my hair care products; so this day I use Suave Daily Clarifying Duo to wash my hair.


2. After I dried my hair, I put Dove Style+Care Heat Protect Spray all over my hair. Then, I divided my hair in sections and began to curl it. 


3. After I curled my hair, I slowly brushed through all the curls. I then noticed that the curls were too big for my very thin hair.



This is what I ended up with and I will most likely do this hair style again. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will be posting more skin/hair care posts and a few hair styles.
If you want to be notified of more posts, check out the left bar for more!
Much Love,
-E. x

No comments:

Post a Comment