Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FLASHBACK TO THE FLOWERCHILD


Hey darlings! Welcome to my first blog post!


Out of the nine outfits I choose for my quinceanera pictures, this was by far my absolute favorite. The bohemian style is starting to become a huge trend in the fashion world, as known as, the boho-chic or "hippie look." Anyone can pull this off with some boots and layered jewelry. This look can also be very fancy just with a change of shoes (preferably some boot heels) and hair!

The outfit im wearing consists of...

- Dress: A pale pink dress with a laced neckline. The dress is partially open back with two thick lace straps that cross underneath.  Purchased: Love Culture
- Jewelry: Simple bronze earrings, a long necklace with loads of large charms, and lots of bracelets (colors ranging from gold, pale pink, to a leather brown)
- Boots: Lace-up ankle boots with laced detailing at the sides. Purchased: Traffic Shoes
- Flower Crown: Simple white daisies with small leaves. (Im wearing two in the picture) Purchased: Claire's

You can checked out this amazing photographer and his portfolio at:
☞ http://luischales.com/ 

Yay! My first blog post! I hope to change up my blog to make it look nice.
- E x

No comments:

Post a Comment