Tuesday, July 29, 2014

RED LIPSTICK STAINS


Today is National Lipstick Day and what a better way to celebrate than a red lipstick review!


Theres nothing more I love looking for than a new red lipstick but I always end up leaving the lipstick on its stand. WHY? Many reasons like shade, how matte it is, price, etc. I personally love matte red lipsticks but many of them are drying or smudge too easily. SO heres three red lipsticks that I own (dislike and love) and a little reviews on them.


Here we have the Rimmel: Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 111 "Kiss of Life"

I personally dislike this lipstick due to consistency and how drying it was. The lipstick is very thick when application and requires more that one coat. The lipstick dried my lips and felt uncomfortable. I would give it a three out of 5 stars.


Next red lipstick is Little Mix by Collection: Jesy's Lipstick 

This is a creamy lipstick that has what seems to be tiny gold sparkles. The red color with yet again what seems to be tiny gold sparkles makes my smile brighter and whiter. The consistency is amazing, only one swipe and the color is strong. The lipstick is sticky but not to much. Due to the thickness, it doesn't smudge as much as I would expect which is wonderful. Overall, the lipstick is a four out of five. 


Last but not least, we have Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in 01 "Always Red"

Just like the name, the lipstick is very creamy matte lip stain. I adore this lipstick (stain?) for many reasons. The lipstick is matte but not extremely drying. Its does not transfer onto cups unless your lip is soaking wet. The product is sticky or too thick making it easy to work with. The shade is a very 50s bright red. Application is very easy for a girl who needs to use lip liner! This lipstick is a complete five out five stars! I absolutely love it!

I hope you enjoyed this quick lipstick review! If you want to ask question or opinions, put them in the comment box!
PLUS I want to your FAVORITE red lipstick! Leave it in the comment box below!

PS: Quick song suggestion; my favorite summer song at the moment is Nothing Feels Like You by Little Mix (check it out!) Whats your favorite summer song right now?

Much love dolls!,
-E x

1 comment:

  1. Love red lipstick but hate the mess. I will give the sephora a try. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete