Thursday, August 14, 2014

CASUAL FLOWERS AND JEAN SHORTS


Hey everyone! Im sorry for the last post (due to a late photo shoot for the blog and summer projects.)

A casual statement look for the summer is very hard to find and/or decide over. So personally, I choose something (some what) still in the fashion trends and my favorite items. I love a good pair of high waisted shorts, jeans, skirts, etc. Since I'm quite on the short side, any thing high waisted will make my legs longer. The ones I'm wearing are jegging style, soft denim with a washed blue color.

 

The crop top has multi colored flowers (mostly the colors pink and red). The crop top also has a stretchy material on the back while the rest is a (kinda) rough denim material. The top also has two thick straps and a scoop in the middle of the stitching. The stitching at the part of the breasts makes it look like it has a bra built in but sadly it doesn't.


Last but not least, my long (and full of charms) gold and/or bronze necklace. This necklace is my favorite out of the ones I have. The necklace seems to be heavy due to the amount of charms but its surprisingly light weight and very conformable.

This outfit consists of...
Crop Top: Forever 21, no longer available
Shorts: High waisted shorts from Garage, no longer available
Necklace: Purchased at Forever 21, no longer available 
Shoes: Black and white classics Vans with white laces


I hope you enjoyed this post! My photographer also has a blog: thegirlwiththeredbandana.blogspot.com
Song Recommendation: Last Nite by The Strokes
If you liked this post, leave a comment below. And if you like or love my posts, think about subscribing!  
Ps: my Instagram is e.elisax

Much Love, 
-E x
  

1 comment: